- The interval over which we calculate the rate of new peer registrations, if the rate exceeds TargetRegistrationsPerInterval then the POW difficulty is doubled.
- The coefficient α representing the smoothing factor during the computation of the new Bonds matrix via an exponentially weighted moving average.
- How many blocks a a hotkey is immune from deregistration after joining the network.
- The temperature of sigmoid activation function to regularize Trust and become Consensus.
- How many UIDs can be registered to the network at one time.
- The lower limit on the number of non zero weights a Validator sets after each epoch. Increasing MinAllowedWeights increases the size of the consensus set: the number of peers with greater than 50% trust.
- The target number of registrations expected each block. If the number of registrants is greater than TargetRegistrationsPerInterval, the difficulty of the registration will double. If the number of registrants is less than TargetRegistrationsPerInterval, the difficulty of the registration will be halved.
- Determines the size of each validation request sent by Validators. Each validation request has consistent state [batch size, sequence length]. Increasing batch sizes forces increased load onto Servers forcing them to improve hardware.
- Determines the number of blocks per epoch for each Validator. This parameter controls how often each Validator will set its weights.
- When active, Validators can reset their local scoring storage and start scoring without previous history.
- Determines the size of each validation request sent by Validators. Each validation request has a consistent state [batch size, sequence length]. Increasing sequence length forces increased load onto Servers forcing them to improve hardware.
- Validators exclude from weight setting the lowest quantile or percentile performing Servers recorded locally.
- Adjusts through a power coefficient the estimated number of model parameters.
- Adjusts through a power coefficient the estimated number of model parameters due to synergy.